- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Embracing the Contemporary Evolution of Living Spaces
- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Showcasing the Finest Indoor Furniture Designs
- Murcia Design Showcase at Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023
- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Revolutionizing Al Fresco Living with Spanish Furniture Designs
- BÕLN makes a grand entrance in Turkey opening a showroom of endless inspiration with Dmonte
- Feria Habitat Valencia 2023: The International Showcase for Spain’s Interiors Industry
- Salone del Mobile. Milano 2023. Contemporary furniture for charming, practical living spaces
- Salone del Mobile.Milano 2023. The art of Spanish hospitality furniture: quality, comfort & style
- abitare 100% project
- contemporary furniture
- design furniture
- outdoor furniture
KETTAL at Abitare 100% Project in Verona, Italy
In October 13 to 15, the Spanish KETTAL had been exhibiting in Verona, Italy, at the third edition of Abitare 100% Project, the trade platform based on face-to-face business meetings among manufacturers, designers and distributors. On this occasion, KETTAL put on display its latest successful collections, such as the KETTAL BITTA, KETTAL VIEQUES, KETTAL MAIA, KETTAL LANDSCAPE and KETTAL ZIG ZAG. Have a look…
Organized by VeronaFiere, Abitare 100% Project is the only event in the international exhibition scene dedicated to Knowledge rather than just Product, with the objective of being a true occasion for re-launching the market through innovative bases.
With its fairground divided into three different macro-areas – FURNISHING SOLUTIONS, INTERIOR FINISHING and INTERIOR DECORATION -, the event attracted more than 200 exhibitors and hosted 35 workshops, conferences, presentations and successful case histories.
Exhibitors at Abitare 100% Project include from the large industrial company to individual artisanal producers, from established names to the young designer. What they have in common is the desire to confront the market with new business models, more client-oriented, and attentive to the demands of the end consumer.
Kettal was present in Hall 4 (Stand A9) with other international leading brands in the contemporary living segment: Poltrona Frau, Pianca, Morelato, Living Divini, Gruppo Tomasella.
The offer on showcase in Kettal’s stand included the most recent collections for In&Outdoor spaces signed by the top-notch designers, such as Rodolfo Dordoni, Patricia Urquiola and Emiliana Design Studio.
More info: www.kettal.com