- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Embracing the Contemporary Evolution of Living Spaces
- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Showcasing the Finest Indoor Furniture Designs
- Murcia Design Showcase at Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023
- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Revolutionizing Al Fresco Living with Spanish Furniture Designs
- Feria Habitat Valencia 2023: The International Showcase for Spain’s Interiors Industry
- Salone del Mobile. Milano 2023. Contemporary furniture for charming, practical living spaces
- Salone del Mobile.Milano 2023. The art of Spanish hospitality furniture: quality, comfort & style
- Salone del Mobile.Milano 2023. Spanish outdoor furniture to elevate any exterior living space
- international fairs
- maison&objet 2021
- novelties 2021
- thai natura
MAISON&OBJET 2021 – A new beginning
Maison&Objet has just held its September edition after the last event held in January 2020. With 6 pavilions (instead of the usual 8) the return of this fair has been in style as far as the presence of exhibitors and visitors is concerned. Remarkable results for a return that was eagerly awaited by all professionals in the sector.
Around 1,500 firms have exhibited their novelties in this edition, filling the red carpet that runs through the different pavilions of the Villepinte exhibition centre with new colours, materials, and designs. Outstanding among them was the presence of many Spanish exhibitors of different product typologies and styles: home furniture, lighting, decorative accessories, paintings, upholstery, outdoor furniture, home textiles…
A complete Spanish offering headed by companies such as Thai Natura, Signes Grimalt, Brucs, Taller de las Indias and Novocuadro, which were able to present their new products for 2021 to an audience that, although mainly of French origin, also included professionals from other European countries (Germany, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands…), from the Middle East and, to a lesser extent, from American countries.
After its return in September, M&O will resume its traditional January event next year. The new meeting of the habitat sector will take place in Paris Nord Villepinte from 20 to 24 January 2022. ANIEME and Furniture from Spain will be present at this fair with new proposals for international buyers and interior decorators.