- BÕLN makes a grand entrance in Turkey opening a showroom of endless inspiration with Dmonte
- MOBLIBERICA presents its first indoor and outdoor furniture collections for 2023
- EquipHotel 2022. Set a Mediterranean vibe in the outdoors with iSiMAR’s furniture collections
- ALUTEC presents its new chair models for home and hospitality use
- Maison&Objet Paris 2022. THAI NATURA, eclectic ideas for charming interiors
- FAMA obtains the Zero Waste Certification from AENOR
- VOOLCAN, Spain’s leading supplier of contract furniture for the hospitality sector
- NOW CARPETS, true art for the floor
- design furniture
- outdoor furniture
KETTAL at the Monaco Yacht Show 2012
Last September 19 to 22, the Spanish brand KETTAL, a leader in the furnishing of outdoor spaces, exhibited its latest collections at 2012 edition of the prestigious Monaco Yacht Show. Read more…
The Monaco Yacht Show is considered the most prestigious pleasure boat show in the world, hosting 500 major companies in the luxury yachting and a hundred super and megayachts afloat.
With the yacht business picking up, there are really good trade opportunities for equipment suppliers that exhibit their most innovative products and luxury services at Port Hercules. The participation of Kettal responds to a new strategy that aims to increase and diversify the presence of the brand in the worldwide luxury market.
At Monaco Yacht the stylish Parklife and Vieques collections, designed respectively by Jasper Morrison and Patricia Urquiola, have impressed crowds in the Parvis Piscine and on board of luxurious Fraser Yachts.
In collaboration with top luxury names, such as Vilanova Grand Marina, Hublot Geneve and Lloyds, the company sponsored also the Captain’s dinner organized by Fraser Yachts at the Monaco Yacht Club and the Best Captain 2012 award ceremony.