- EspritMeuble 2023 : BELNOU, excellence et matériaux de pointe pour un repos parfait
- EspritMeuble 2023 : TAPIDISSENY, des canapés qui distillent confort et élégance
- EspritMeuble 2023 : Beltá Frajumar, design et qualité dans les meubles rembourrés et les accessoires
- EspritMeuble 2023 : MOBENIA, mobilier fusionnant tradition méditerranéenne et innovation
- EspritMeuble 2023 : FAMA présente de nouveaux sièges pour un confort inégalé
- EspritMeuble 2023 : Le Groupe MOBLIBERICA et ses marques artisans de l’innovation et du style contemporain
- Elevating Workspace Design: Spain’s Impact at Workspace Design Show Amsterdam 2023
- Feria Hábitat Valencia 2023: Experience Style and Comfort in Seating and Sleep!
- international fairs
- MAISON&OBJET 2023
- spanish brands
- spanish design
- spanish lifestyle
MAISON&OBJET Paris 2023. The Spanish touch throughout the fair
MAISON&OBJET is one of the major events for professionals working in the art of living and decorating in all its rich and varied expressions. For more than 25 years, it has been leading the international decoration, design and lifestyle scene fostering business opportunities and creative interaction within the world’s interior design and decoration community.
Held twice yearly in January and September at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, the lifestyle show Maison&Objet showcases an exciting and rich range of products and solutions spanning the full home and lifestyle spectrum, with 600 new brands coming on board each year.
High-end home décor, design, decoration objects, accessories, textiles, fragrances, the world of children, tableware… A 360o product offering in different styles that coexists in a multifaceted way, reflecting the varied expectations of the global market.
Spain will contribute to this rich lifestyle platform showcasing a whole host of customizable ideas and inspiring products from 119 brands exhibiting at both the MAISON and OBJET hubs. Most of them will concentrate in the TODAY and FOREVER sectors with a significant participation in the SIGNATURE spaces, which gather the premium offer from international leading names of the interior design industry.
In these sectors, FURNITURE FROM SPAIN will be represented by 12 brands which include some of the most recognized firms in the contemporary and luxury home décor:
- TODAY: KAVE HOME, NOVOCUADRO, ORMO’S, PLM Design Barcelona, SKYLINE DESIGN
- FOREVER: GUADARTE, VICAL
- SIGNATURE: ANDREU WORLD, HOBBY FLOWER, iSiMAR, NANIMARQUINA, VONDOM
Focused on the contract business and with an impressive offer that spans from the luxurious home décor to the most stylish proposals for contemporary indoor and outdoor spaces, Spain’s brands join the event to present their new décor proposals for the coming season as well as exclusive solutions specifically targeted to interior designers, architects, specifiers, and hospitality professionals.
With a market share of 30% over the total – a percentage that is equal to the share of Portugal, the United States and Germany altogether-, France is by far Spain’s largest export market. In the period January-October 2022, Spain exports to France were worth 703 million euros, registering an increase by +5.2% over last year’s result for the same period.
So, this January if you are planning to visit the MAISON&OBJET Paris do not miss the Spain’s rich choice of new-to-market products and exclusive furniture collections. On se voit à Paris, donc…