- Tophotelprojects and Mueble de Espana strengthen their collaboration
- EURO SEATING, public seating to sit, relax and enjoy the show
- Furniture from Spain and BIMobject, the global marketplace for the building industry, form an alliance on behalf of the furniture sector
- The NIX chairs and the W table from CAPDELL grace a newly restored 16th century space in Lyon
- MUEBLE DE ESPANA promotes 150 new Contract projects from Spanish brands
- VICCARBE supplies furniture for Spaces Belvedere, the first co-working space in Hanoi, Vietnam
- GARCIA REQUEJO creates lighting solutions for the first five-star hotels in Cuba
- Occasional furniture that makes the difference in office design: the case of KENDO
- design furniture
- interior projects
- outdoor furniture
- united arab emirates
POINT in Dubai at the luxury The Address Downtown Hotel
The roof garden of the five-star The Address Downtown Hotel has been recently refurbished with a range of furniture from the Spanish brand POINT, a leader in the manufacturing of outdoor furniture for the home and contract sectors. Let’s discover more…
Located in Downtown Dubai, the 63-storey Address Downtown Hotel, one of the city’s premium hotels, sets new trends in luxury hospitality, offering 196 spacious and contemporary rooms with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa and The Old Town, a signature SPA, modern meeting and event venues and an array of amenities including diverse restaurants and lounges.
Guests can relax or simply enjoy the stunning views on the open air roof lounge while sitting comfortably on the BUBBLE chairs, designed by Alfonso Gallego, or on the WEEKEND sofa by Juan Santos and the attractive SUNSET double daybed by Esther Campos.
For the dining spaces, Helen Skea, senior designer of the WA International Company, chose the high-back AMBERES chairs by Alfonso Gallego and the Esther Campos’s ANGUL tables.
The DIABOLO tables by Gabriel Teixidó complete the look, creating intriguing corners for lounging and having a drink.
Have a look at the Photo Gallery…
For its inspiring interiors the hotel has won a number of prizes, such as “The Best Hotel in the World”, as voted by readers of Global Traveler Magazine.
Founded in 1920, POINT is run by the third generation of the Pons family. Its furnishing collections feature beautiful designs that bring comfort and suggest a relaxed Mediterranean-inspired lifestyle. All products are made of the most innovative materials, such as lacquered aluminum and stainless steel for the frames and the technologically advanced weather-resistant fabrics (Shintotex, Sunbrella, Batyine, Serge Ferrari etc.).